Here is what I'm thinking...print Abbie, resize her, color her in, cut her out and use her on one of your projects...a card, a layout, a mini, you name it. Post her to you blog, were you will tell the world where you got Abbie from of-course :) You will then come back to my blog and link your ABBIE post to my blog so that Krystal and Brandi can vote. (I can't vote cause I LOVE everyones projects!!! I've always been awful at deciding!), anyway, I think I should have some rules and a prize no?
- Use "Abbie" -- lol a gimmie!
- Must be your own project - you hubby cant help you!
- Do a post on your blog about Abbie and how you created your project, what products you used.
- Mention where you got Abbie on your blog... (http://www.justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/) yeah man give me kuddos! heehee
- Grab my Button and post on your blog.
- Use InLinkz to link your project...this is so I can find it and go check it out! :)
- Leave me a comment to this post!!!
- and THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE....HAVE FUN!!! :) Im excited!!
Ok now here is ABBIE...just right click and save her to your pc then print her out...easy right?? I sure hope this works! lol (Once again this is my first time trying anything like this, so please standby! lol)
©Abbie by Elsa
Abbie cannot but used for commercial purposes, sold or added to any kits. thanks!
What you all think?? Wanna play along??? I sure hope so cause I already created a Linkz account! lol
ALMOST FORGOT! Challange beings today Jan 31st at 8pm and ends Feb 28th at 6pm.
(did I ever mention FEB is MY birthdate month???? hmm? huh? lol )
This is what I did with her. I put her on the cover of a mini album
, you can see the album here
Good luck!! Love ya all!