Email me

You can e-mail me at
Justafeww@gmail.com
**************************************************

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Mesthelioma -- awareness...

Hello all... hope your enjoying your Wednesday! Today is Sept 30th, which means HALLOWEEN is close by! Yay! Maybe I'll get a lil' time to create something scary! 
What are you guys up to?

Before I go on about paper crafts, let me share with you something that is truly scary... Mesothelioma. A sweet lady named Heather Von St. James, contacted me and asked if I would help her raise awareness on this awful disease and being that it’s a lung disorder, I had to say yes. You all know by now, (I think) that my youngest, Brandi suffers from Cystic Fibrosis, also very horrible and deadly.  


There is so much to read on this subject so instead of posting it all here, I am going to link you to some sites you can visit when you have time and wanna learn a lil bit about this disease.


Imagine not being able to breathe! Something we take for granted.  Being informed never hurts who knows it might help you one day. It helped me understand Brandi's diagnosis, as much as I hated finally learning what was wrong, it was the best thing because she could finally get the treatments she needed.

So arm yourself with knowledge.

Thanks so much for stopping by…
Take care and as always…


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for doing this. My father passed away from Mesothelioma and I am very touched at your aiding awareness of this terrible disease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Emma, you're very welcome and I am so sorry for your loss...this is such a horrible way to go, Prayers and Blessings your way...
      hugs
      Elsa

      Delete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo