Friday, September 3, 2010

MIA! TGIF

Hiya........ I know it! I've been MIA! Been so busy with the grandbaby I haven't had time to craft or post, but I have a really cute Halloween doodle to share with youll later tonight. Im on my way to the Post Office right now. I am glad to report that my Abbie mini album sold! I was so happy and sad at the same time. She is my first doodle to ever make it to a project of mine, the first to be printed and colored in!! I really didnt think she would go that fast! But Im sure she is going to a good home.  Sooooo ok, I have to go now, but thank you all for stopping by and for all the sweet email and comments you leave me, I appreciate it, IT's what keeps me going.     :)
xoxox
Elsa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo