Friday, July 27, 2012

8x8 Layout "Darling" Layout...I AM ROSES DT

Hi!! I have been MIA huh? I have been so busy and believe it or not, in bed by 10pm!!! But I'll let you in on what's going on later...nowwwwwww what I want to share with you guys is my latest project for the I Am Roses Design Team.  I made this great 8x8 layout. The paper I used is from DCWV, I love this stack!!!  and of course I LOVE these flowers! They make everything look complete don't you think???
I hope this inspires you to create!!  If you want the numbers to the flowers I used watch the video...HERE ... or just go on over to I Am Roses web page and check out all the beautiful flowers flowers and embellishment!!


Thanks so much for stopping by and as always...

4 comments:

  1. Oh, jeez, Girlie-Whirlie!!! That is beautiful! I love it!!!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the fabric you used in the corner...a clever detail. That paper collection does makes a difference..like you ...is beautiful. Now that I make layouts, I discover a woman can be in love with things other than men. jajajajjajaa. And this stack of paper you have is one of the kind!! This layout is a winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow My lovely, this is just so soft and so feminine!! I love it love it love it....esp the dress form! Just so beautiful {{{{hugs}}}} Kimi xxooxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful - hope all is well with you and your girls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo