Thursday, September 27, 2018

just a chat...

Hello! It's been a while... I KNOW!  Once again, life and a new, very active grand daughter will do that to you! There is no time for anything but work, her, sleep, work, eat, her, sleep, her, work...you get it right? lol  Today though I decided to pay a little attention to this little blog and I had a comment that I wish wasn't anonymous so I could answer her directly, (or him.)
 This is part of the comment,
"When I originally commented I clicked the ";Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several emails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?"

 I have looked all over Blogger to see if I could do something about that, but I failed. I will keep researching it and see if there is a way to stop it from sending emails of all the comments my blog gets, I know it must just be so frustrating. I am so sorry, I had no idea this was happening.  Would like to apologize to anyone else who is having this issue. I will try to find a solution if I can.

Also, someone wrote me a comment that was filled with typos about MY typos! lol It made me giggle...someone telling me to use spell check when I had a time trying to read their message!  I guess all I can say, is I will try to be more careful about my spelling, BUT my fingers, sometimes, have a mind of their own!

All in all I wanna thank EVERYONE who, good or bad, takes the time to leave me a comment!!

I appreciate all the love!

take care and as always...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo