Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Nests and Butterflies!

Hello all, its 6:51am, and I still haven't been to bed! Been so busy I lost complete track of time!
It looks like it's going to be a pretty day out, I hope I don't spend it in bed trying to play catch up with my sleep! Just hate it when I do that.  Me and the coffee pot are gonna be best chums today.  Thankfully I made a trip to Loxley Alabama last weekend and stocked up on flavored coffees, Carmel Kisses, sweet necter of life,  here I come!! yum.

It's my first attempt at Copic markers and WOW am I every so happy I found those!

Now for the card, I it made it using a beautiful birds nest and butterfly stamp, (don't know who the maker is, I've had this stamp for a while).  I colored it in with copic markers and used my big shot to emboss paper. I have also discovered Glossy Accents!!! and boy am I excited to use that little bottle...they should sell it by the gallon! I have been putting that stuff on anything and everything that will stand still!! There is lots of that on this card, on the butterfly on the 4 little eggs, the flowers surrounding the nest and on the die cut leaves. I also used Stickles to add a glittery feel.  (I'm a piscen, so Im attracted to shiny and glittery  things!)  When you run your fingers across this card you can feel all the different textures...ooooooolala, too cute! (well at least I think it is...I have to give myself kuddos sometimes! Keeps me awake! lol)

Ok...thanks for visting...HUGGS! :)




 

1 comment:

  1. Hi there thankyou for the lovely comment you left on my blog and for becoming a follower. Just thought I'd pop over and see what you get up to in the blogging world.If given half a chance I think I would blog hop all day but with two children under 3 don't get much opportunity but when I do I grab it with both hands and feet and refuse to let go!!. I would so love to know how you stumbled upon me? I will be on the look out for more of your fabulous creations.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo