Oh the excitement of trying out for a design team!! I have not created with Graphic45, but have salivated every time I saw the papers online. Its only here recently that the local Hobby Lobby started carrying the line...I have projects in mind but didn't have the time to create! and now, here it is, DT Call!! Well I hope I'm at least considered with the projects I chose...these are some designs from not a too far away past...
1. My Take on an Explosion Butterfly Box
Butterflies flying on acetate lots of movement
The butterflies looks like they are hovering over head, neat illusion eh?
2. Teapot Mini Album "Once in a Lifetime"
I drew it, scanned it & cut it with Cricut
3. "Mini Teapots on parade" Mini Album
These are the tiny pots I turned into svg files to create this mini
Will be having a tutorial on how to make this journaling spot :)
4. Front of a Goodie Gift Bag for Valentines Day!
I made from start to finish on a youtube tutorial.
5. Journaling spots for a .ning swap
6. Embellished pages on one of my mini's ...using my
"One Page Folding" technique
Thank you so much for the opportunity to join your awesome team!!