Friday, February 3, 2012

First IBFS Official Post!

Hi ...today is my first Official Post as a member of the I BRAKE FOR STAMPS design team! I will be posting a new IBFS project every Friday! (wish me luck! hehe) and for my first project I chose this lil angel! I thought she was so cute, flying around spreading love. I turned her into a rocking card. I used copics to color her in and my Friskars circle die cut to make the card base. I hope she inspires you to stamp, you can get her and many other awesome stamps over at the I Brake for Stamps site use my code "SAVE10ELSA"  and get a 10% discount at check out!! yay!  OK, well here she she is...enjoy! 


She is the Country Angel stamp Item Number EA86F


The flowers are IAMRoses Gardenia petals and the pink bow is made from Seam binding dyed in pink!



and as always my ladies thanks so much! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sissy, she is sooooooo cute...love the border punches you have used!! BEAUTIFUL!! {{{hugs}}} Kimi xxooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo