Sunday, February 19, 2012

Reply problems :(

Hi all...I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I have been trying to fix the reply link on my comments but have been unsuccessful!  I don't know if you guys have this problem but I noticed that almost everyone's blog, but mine!, has a "reply" link directly below each comment left. Which makes it easy to respond to a comment. My blog is lacking in that department! and I cant seem to find the "fix"  I need.  I REALLY do appreicate all the comments made and want to full heartedly respond, but sometimes I dont have an email address and other times when I follow the name  there is no blog info for me to visit!  If anyone can assist me with this I would be soooo greatful and might even throw in a lil HAPPY gift!! Im THAT desperate to fix this problem! lol
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you all have a blessed Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Elsa.. I think I have found your solution to your reply dilemma. I hope this is what you are talking about...so I found this...

    Enabling threaded commenting

    If you have commenting enabled on your blog, then threaded commenting will work provided you have your blog feed set to "Full," and have chosen the “Embedded" option as opposed to “Full page” or “Popup window.” To change your commenting settings, just go to the Comments section under Settings | Posts and comments. The setting to change your blog feed can be found under Settings | Other.

    Notifications

    A threaded commenting system means more discussion and back-and-forth dialogue. If you’d like to be notified of any updates to a discussion, just click “Follow by email” to subscribe to the thread. This way, you’ll be notified via email so you can keep up with the conversation. Keep in mind that this is a different subscription than the “Follow by email” gadget used to follow another blogger’s blog posts.
    Hope it helps!
    ♥hugs♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmmm....sorry that didn't work:(( I will try to help you until you get it fixed:) I love to reply to my followers, so I know how you feel. Not quite sure if they see my replies, but I try:)) So here is a link of something else I found....http://www.spiceupyourblog.com/2010/10/add-reply-button-to-blogger-comments.html
    I hope this helps:)) If it dosen't we'll keep trying! Oh, and thank you very much for becoming a follower on my blog! It means the world to me1
    ♥hugs♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo