Sunday, February 26, 2012

Graphic 45 Design Team 2012 Audition

Oh the excitement of trying out for a design team!! I have not created with Graphic45, but have salivated every time I saw the papers online.  Its only here recently that  the local Hobby Lobby started carrying the line...I have projects in mind but didn't have the time to create! and now, here it is, DT Call!! Well I hope I'm at least considered with the projects I chose...these are some designs from not a too far away past...

1. My Take on an Explosion Butterfly Box

Butterflies flying on acetate lots of movement 


The butterflies looks like they are hovering over head, neat illusion eh?



2. Teapot Mini Album "Once in a Lifetime"
I drew it, scanned it & cut it with Cricut



3. "Mini Teapots on parade" Mini Album
These are the tiny pots I turned into svg files to create this mini

Will be having a tutorial on how to make this journaling spot :) 
 

4. Front of a Goodie Gift Bag  for Valentines Day!
I made from start to finish on a  youtube tutorial.

5. Journaling spots for a .ning swap 
 

6. Embellished pages on one of my mini's ...using my
"One Page Folding" technique



Thank you so much for the opportunity to join your awesome team!!
 

13 comments:

  1. Your creations are just GORGEOUS! Beautiful colors and designs!! Good luck with the call!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie...thanks!!! I appreciate your comment...
      xoxo
      Elsa

      Delete
  2. OMG Elsa mi amiga del alma, again I take my sombrero to you, your the best!
    I can not say I have a favorite,I love them all mija. I dont have the Cinch yet you think I can try to give my albums that same effect with the ribbon? I'll try take care besitos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amigita del alma! Gracias! I hope your doing well... i MISS chatting with you. You can use any hole punch and then just add your ribbon. I used the BinditAll and then just attached it with ribbon.
      xoxo
      Besitos
      Elsa

      Delete
  3. They are all so beautiful Elsa, good luck on the DT call!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hilda!
      Thankssss!!!! Im gonna need LOTS of luck! heheh
      xoxo
      Elsa

      Delete
  4. Elsa, everythink is soooooo lovely! I wish I had 10% of your creativity! I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hI Nancy!!! Oh girl you humble me!! thanks so much for your comment!!
      take care
      xoxoxo
      Elsa

      Delete
  5. Elsa!!! Wow, these are beautiful!!! I am so glad you submitted!!! Mucha suerte!!! xoxoxoxo Jules

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh girl!! your flatter me! Gracias y muchisima suerta a ti!!!
      xoxo
      Elsa

      Delete
  6. Beautiful album, love the pastel colours and the design x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo