Friday, February 24, 2012

TGIF! Stamp time

It's Friday and that means another project for 
I BRAKE FOR STAMPS. With the puppy excitement I almost forgot to create! But the good thing about having stamps readily available, is that they make it so easy to create! An ink pad, some markers, a lil glue and presto an awesome project!!  Today I made a tag instead of card using this really cute image of a basket filled with heart shaped cookies. Its called  "Basket of Heart Scones"!  
I hope you enjoy this project and that it inspires you to create!
If your interested in getting this stamp, don't forget to use my discount code SAVE10ELSA, for a 10% discount on  your total purchase.


Item Id# 1145E 

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty, love the touch of lace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Sherina...thanks so much or stopping by and leaving such kind words! I appreciate it!

      Delete
  2. Hey girly! Love this tag! TFS and have a great week! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo