Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Found the solution to the Reply issue!

Hi!!   I finally found the "Fix" for this issue, if your suffering from REPLY problems try this. Please remember to "download" or SAVE your current html code first! ya' know just incase this doesn't work you can go back to how it used to be! capish?
Ok for me the problem was solved by doing the following...
click on "Design"
then on  "Edit HTML" ---remember to save first!
then way at the bottom of your html window is a link that reads
"Revert Widget Templates to Default" I clicked on this, saved and presto...REPLY now works! Plus I got all the other neat little icons like share to facebook etc.!  Ok life can continue now!!! hahaha
Thanks for reading and hope this helps!

4 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!!!!! So happy for you! I knew you could do it*claps for joy*.....your very welcome my friend;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! I was so excited that this worked!!! Now I can sleep again...lol its the lil'thangs that keep me up ya know? You were so sweet tring to help me I wanna send you a lil something. email me your address to justafeww@gmail.com..
      thanks agian girly!!! xoxooxo
      Elsa

      Delete
    2. Your so very ♥welcome♥ Woohoo..good job, it's working!

      Delete
  2. Ooh! I'm gonna try this out! Thanks to both Elsa and Pooky!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo