Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Brandi on a Layout for IAR

Hi!!! I have been having so much fun creating with these beautiful flowers! I just love them! and I found these pictures of Brandi when she was only 11 months old and decided I would scrap them! Love how it turned out...the paper I used is from Dena's Closet. Wanna see me working on this project?? Go check out my video over on the I AM Roses DT YT channel....click HERE.
I also used Martha Stewart paper punches, stickles and some Recollection bling...well here it is...what do you think???




Thank you so much for stopping by...and as always...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, this is so pretty! I have no idea why and not sure how to stop it. The e-mails that come through are as if it is in reply to my blog post and it is not my post! Not sure what to do, but it is strange and I don't know what the connection might be. Hugs and let me know if you figure it out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo