Monday, October 19, 2015

Halloween is almost here...

Hello!! How are you all doing? Things here are cooling down, spending a nice and cool evening sipping coffee on my deck.  The stars are out and the moon is so pretty.  Last night, I decorated the mantel in my living room, the first time ever since we first moved in back in 1991.  Yeap we've been in this house for ever now.  I usually decorate the front porch and call it a night, but this year I decided to have some indoor fun...
The first pictures are without spiders or the skeleton couple... I found the glitter spiders and the Muertos at Walmart.

I thought I'd share with you... Have fun and enjoy your Hallows Eve!

The 5 larger pumpkins Brandi bought  from Walmart...
the little ones I got from Lowe's.
 photo whole pic wo spiders_zpso9lzgfjl.jpg
I think next year I'll get more of that cloth so it will extend the length of the mantel.

 photo wospiders1_zpsnvlcxmds.jpg

I LOVE Pumpkins!

 photo Birdcage wo spiders_zpsugms0jyl.jpg  photo wospiders3_zpscjpc136o.jpg

These are after I added the spiders and the Muertos... (skeletons)
 photo spiders3_zpslbgd4qur.jpg  photo spiders_zpsmu8ynt5r.jpg


 photo bird cage w spriders_zpspg2yrw2v.jpg
These two made it look fun, don't they look like they are laughing? lol

anyway...thanks so much for stopping by... and as always...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo