HI!! ohhh you are going to love this Woodlands collection! This week I worked with the cottage...its soo cute and there are endless possibilities on what to create...just go check out the other talented ladies in the design team! but first look at my card ... lol
This was fun to create...
This was fun to create...
here are the supplies and instructions...
HCD1-7126 Wildwood Cottage Darlings Die
HCPC-3770 Wildwood Cottage Darlings Cling Stamp
HCPC-3771 Wildwood Cottage Cling Stamp
HCD1-7127 Wildwood Cottage Die
HCPC-3769 Wildwood Florals Cling Stamp
HCD1-7125 Wildwood Florals Die
“Wildwoods Cottage” Paper collection
Other products used: Stickles “star dust”, Spellbinders Nestabilities “Nobel Rectangle”, Memento “Tuxedo Black” to stamp the fairy, StampinUp! “Ruby Red” to stamp and color in the flowers, and color “Not quite Navy to stamp doors and windows, “Forest Foliage” for the foliage, Copic Marker in E00 “skin white” for the fairy’s face, white card stock.
This is a big card; the base is 5x7 made from white cardstock.
1. Die cut the outer frame from the Nestabilities die also from the white card stock. This particular die cut set, will only cut the intricate parts and the center, I had to fussy cut the outer edges to get the frame. [I didn't have the outer die to do this with]. Use this same die on a sheet from paper collection, I used blue, you will only use the inside of this die cut.
2. Die cut the cute cottage from the paper collection; there is a brick themed sheet that works really well for this project. Die cut the roof from a contrasting color and adhere it to the cottage.
3. Now stamp, color and die cut one fairy, [you get 3 to chose from] then do the same for the flowers and the foliage, put these flowers together.
4. Also stamp, color and die cut the adorable little door, you will have 2 to choose from, and several windows, die cut 2 windows. Add them to your cottage, so now you have a complete cute little cottage!
5. Cut a 4.7 x 6.75 panel from the paper collection and adhere it to the card base, over this panel adhere the outer white frame and the blue insert you had previously cut. Now layer the cottage on the card and adhere the fairy on the left hand bottom portion of the card.
6. Outline the card with the flowers and foliage and add your sentiment on the opposite side. I chose, "Friendships in bloom", it's pre-printed on the paper collection.
Add flat back beads to the flower centers and stickles and you're done.
Thanks so much for stopping by and visit
Heartfelt Creation Blog for more inspiration!!
and as always...