Friday, October 20, 2017

NOTE CARDS...

Hello!! I have been MIA for a while. 
I keep wanting to craft but just can't get motivated. 
I did want to share these cute note cards with envelopes... 
so much fun and I made them while watching TV!! 
I used scraps of paper I had laying around, and yes...they are very February! lol 
To make these, I finally used my envelope maker, which has been sitting on my table for a few years collecting dust! It was fun... hope you enjoy.... miss you all!!

For more pictures please visit my Facebook page






Thanks so much for visiting!!!

and as always...

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get your mojo back--you are missed. I have things I've made from your examples from a few years ago --It was nice seeing you in my mailbox again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not sure how I missed your sweet comment!!! Thank you so much for stopping by. Just love your kind words, keep in touch.
      hugs from Florida
      your friend
      Elsa

      Delete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo