Friday, March 31, 2023

It's been a while...

   Hello!!!

So I just spent the last 2 hours trying to change the look on my blog... phewww.  I couldn't not find anything I truly liked... until I saw the butterfly.  Still not sure about all the yellow, but I am so ready for this cold to be gone that I thought this background screamed----Spring!

How have you all been??? I think I've been MIA a year? a couple of years?  
I have been enjoying the grandkids... if you have been following me you know that my lil' granddaughter is my heart.  She is now 5, taking gymnastic classes and just being wonderful.
My grandson, Brandon is 14 going on 20! He turns 15 this November and then the newest baby boy, Lance is now 2 years old. This is Lance and Brandon...
My oldest granddaughter, Destenie will be 16 this  August... YESSS 16!!!  Where oh, where did time go!?!?!?  and my other grandson, Ryan will be 14 this year! They are all precious.

I have also been visiting Orlando a few times a year, I am in love with the Disney and Univeral parks...as a matter of fact, we will be spending Easter at the Animal Kingdom Lodge this year. I'll try to post some cool photos.  Here are Karmen and Brandon this past October at Disney Springs.

I hope you all have been enjoying LIFE...and hope you all come back soon, I plan to start crafting again.  I will be making more journaling and travelers notebooks, more mini album tutorials and other crafts I think will be fun to explore.  Let me know what you think, and keep in touch when you get a chance.

Big hugs... (((( Elsa ))))


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo