Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Do you guys YouTube?

Hello ladies!! For those that do not cruise the Youtube videos, I'd thought I'd share what Krystal and I have been up to. We are doing a Mini Series! lol yeap, a series of episode where we will work on mini album pages until we complete a mini album. It a really quick tutorial sorta video but mainly the kiddo and I talk and laugh and spend a good evening together being video taped.  Here is episode one of our Mini Series. Hope you enjoy...and thanks for watching!!! xoxoxo


5 comments:

  1. Hi Ladies,
    Love the way this mini looks. Would you have the measurments for this mini?
    Thank you very much!
    Valentina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea! I'm watching you while you're sleeping (:o)I see you have fun and that's great and makes me a little jealous, because i like to play with you, too!! Hugs Elly (:o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Elly...Hi girly!! aww wish you lived closer! Thanks for watching...:)

    @Valentina...the pages end up measuring 4" wide by 6" long. thanks for watching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elsa, I just happened to watch your 'Mini One Page Binding' tutorial on utube. Loved the technique. But I am curious if the thickness would hold good for a normal ring binding. I have a hole puncher and binding rings... will the weight of the rings cause the paper to tear? Please help. Binding machines aren't available here for sure... and I have no fancy tools either.
    Thanks in advance,
    Smita

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had so much fun perusing your blog.. and updating mine at the same time.. I gave you credit for some the of the changes I made to mine as it had been forever since I first designed it.

    I started watching your video 5 hours after I started perusing lol.. So I will have to make this tomorrow and then comment on the finished product.

    Just wanted to say thanks for such a wonderful and cute blog! Cant wait to follow you and your daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo