Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Guest Designer spot...

Hello! I have been busy creating and having fun being a Guest Designer...this time it was for Tricia over at Little Scraps of Heaven paper piecing.  She sent over her flower .svg files which I cut using my SureCuts a Lot2 and this is what I came up with...Used some halloween colors so I can incorporate them into one of my upcoming projects...what do you think??? I hope your inspired to create!!
From these cut files I made the following
flowers...







Thanks so much for stopping by...let me know what you think...
Appreciate you stopping by

8 comments:

  1. Wow Elsa, these are super nice. Love the colors now for fall. My favorite has to be the 3rd one with all the curly paper in the middle.
    TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love making paper flowers! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elsa, your flowers are so beautiful!! Where did you get the Sure Cuts A Lot for your Cricut??
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty flowers! I especially love that curly one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hiya , wow i love your flowers my fav is the 3rd from the bottom x is teh sure cuts a lot like the silhouette ? thanks for sharing
    xmaggiex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Te quedaron lindas las flores Elsa!!! graciaspor tus buenas ideas!!! un abrazo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these flowers!!!! ahhh woweee! xoxo jules:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo