Friday, January 6, 2012

Design Team updates

Hi all!!! Oh my cricut is cutting again!!! and I have been using it like crazy! I am cutting cute patterns I want to share with you ladies to make neat lil minis! I hope you love them as much I do!! They are drawing I finally got out of the drawer, dusted off, scanned and cut!  Also, wanted to say that I am no longer in the Twinsmoms design team, haven't been since last Oct (for those that had asked). And as of yesterday I am not designing for MAS (Mini Album Scraps) I still love everyone at MAS and will continue to join the swaps/challenges and chat but I had to let a few things go in order to concentrate on my designs and everything that I have "dancing circles around my brains!"  I will though, be Designing for I BRAKE FOR STAMPS!!  So look for neat stamped designs! Ok well back to the cutting board...more soon......xoxoxox

6 comments:

  1. can not wait to see what you have cut:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsa! Can't wait to see what you have been cutting!Huggies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray For Functional Cricut machines!.. Can't wait, Personally, I'm hoping for more of your beautiful Flower sprig embellishments... Hope your weekends going great !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh waw..so great that the machine is working...I'm sure that not having you cricut working was a pretty good reason for depression. Can't wait to see what's next...oh my that's going to be the next great thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are a very busy girl. Glad your cricut is feeling better. Can't wait to see what you are doing. :-)
    Hugs
    Yvette (DaileyScrapper)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well mija as long as your around you shall have followers and you know I'm right up there cheering you on you know I'm your number one fan, not stalking just loving all you create and teach us. I thought of it and you did it I'm so proud of you nena. Well I have send so many e-mail I hope you get one, I just ordered the Tea Pots, there so cute. Well love you mija Besitos, God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo