Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Keeping with the Teapot January Design **SOLD**

Hi ladies...I hope everyone is enjoying January! To my disbelief it almost over and I'm excited cause that means its the beginning of MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!! yay! I celebrate the fact that I was born in February ALL month!! lol sooo February is MY month!  but anyyy wayyy...I wanted to share this video with you, if you get past the Kit portion, you can see the completed mini and some still pictures. Enjoy!!
Thank you all so much for watching and let me know what you think!!

its show time....


*Please note...I estimated on the international shipping, if shipping is more than I applied I will send you an invoice for the difference. THANKS!
and as always...



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful MIni. I went to my not so local scrapstore and cut a teapot mini using the accucut die. I can't wait to start working on it. I love the papers you used. I wanted to use the new DCWV coral line but did not buy it and ended using something else.
    All the little envelopes and embellishments on yours are perfect.
    TFS. You have definitely inspired me to finish what I am working on so that I can get started on my mini.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I love this mini! Its to cute! Can't wait to see what you have planned for next month. By the way I'm a February baby too! My 28th birthday is Feb 12th! YEAH TO FEBRUARY, THE LOVE BABIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elsa, What a gorgeous Teapot Mini Album!! I just love how you added all the embellishments to it!!Did you use the SCAL to cut the teapot? I wish they still sold that program for the Cricut. I don't have it :-(
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once again you have an unique design. Such a romantic feel of days gone by.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo