Friday, March 9, 2012

TGIF! Stamp time for IBFS

HI HI!! How are you guys doing?? I have the great news to report that my scrapy room is completely done! As of right now...things might change in the next few day, but as of right now, everything is where its supposed to be. I cant find anything since the move, but everything is in it's place! lol  
Today I have this little project to show you. I made the gift paper using package wrapping kraft paper and a little stamp from IBFS. It's called "Baby Shoes"  you can find it here http://ibrakeforstamps.com/rbf051babyshoes2x1-34.aspx . 
Use my 10% discount code for extra savings. ( SAVE10ELSA ) 
 I made a video on how I made the wrapping paper if you wanna watch click here...
Hope you enjoy....Have a great weekend!!





2 comments:

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo