Saturday, September 29, 2012

IAR DT project for SEPT...It feels like Halloween!

Hi! Here is my project for the I am Roses design team...I made a note pad holder, which was a lot easier than I had anticipated. The flowers make it so easy to complete a project.  I just love this holiday. Halloween, the colors are just so great to work with!!  Can't wait to take Brandon out treak-o-treating, he is already excited!!! oh...back to the project at hand though...lol... I made a Youtube video of this project for you to get a better looksie and so can get the Item number of all the flowers I used, ya know, just in case you wanna go and buy some flowers! lol...visit WWW.IAMROSE.COM, you can't go wrong with these flowers.    Ok well hope you enjoy, hope you start creating and hope you come back and visit me soon!!!



Wanna watch the video...click here  VIDEO
Thanks so much for stopping by and as always...


3 comments:

  1. Totally awesome....I love it! You have just inspired me!! will try to talk with you soon. {{{hugs}}} Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the video, what an AWESOME project (love that front cover!).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo