Welcome to the I Am Roses "A Haunting We Will Go" blog hop, if you arrived here by chance, well darn, go back to the beginning and see what the talented Arlene created!! But, if you've been hopping with us...well! check out what I created! I went with the creepy side of Halloween instead of cutsie...a coffin with skeleton and all! I have a video over on my YouTube channel, check it out, I show you how to make the flowers I used for my project. Really really easy to make...just 2 daisy petals!! So click HERE to go to my video...Here are a couple pictures of my project. It was soooooooooo much fun to create!!
Visit the I Am Roses website for all your flower needs and Wants! lol
Next up is "JO" go see what awesome project she created and is ready to show you!!! yay!
Here's how you get a chance to win
- Hop along to each of the design team member's blogs and be sure to comment on their individual "A Haunting We Will Go" blog post.
- There is 1 hidden blog candy prize up for grabs in one of our DT member's blogs
- Be sure to subscribe/follow the new I Am Roses Challenge blog
- Commenting along the way highly increases your chance of winning the prize package.
- Comments will be closed on Oct. 31st 11:59am PST
- We will be randomly selecting 1 winner from the comments of one of the DT's blogs and will announce the winner on the I Am Roses Challenge Blog.
As you hop along be sure to subscribe/follow to the individual design team member's blogs so you don't miss out on the winner announcement!!
Thanks for stopping by and as always...