Email me

You can e-mail me at
Justafeww@gmail.com
**************************************************

Friday, May 11, 2012

STamping Time with IBFS

Hello!! Last week, I worked with a cute lil' Tea Cup Photo Frame...this week, I decided to try the Tea Pot Photo Frame! Ohhh what a sweet stamp this is! I left the the top open so I can slide in a picture and turn it into a picture card! too cute! I didn't add a sentiment yet, cause I'm not sure who will get this card yet. It can be used for Birthdays, Friendship or even an invite for some R&R! I hope you like my project and are inspired to keep creating!!!

 I colored it in with Copic markers and did a little fussy cutting, lots of stickles and a few flowers!


You can find this stamp over at http://ibrakeforstamps.com go check them out and use my code
SAVE10ELSA at check out for a 10% discount!!

thanks for stopping by and as always...

4 comments:

  1. Elsa..GREAT job!! That is a very darling little tea pot!! Love all your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precioso trabajo, seguro que me inspirar√°, que falta me hace, es super creativo.
    Felicidades en el Dia de Las Madre.
    Besitos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!!! Love it Elsa! Hope you had a super mom's day:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo