Friday, May 18, 2012

TGIF! Card stamping time!

Hi...I am so ready for this weekend! I'm tired and ready to spend the weekend in my craft room, in my pj's doing nothing but playing with stickles and paper dies! I got a head start tonight and made this card using a cool stamp from IBFS  called "Window Box Frame". I thought it would be a cool card for a graduate, I used Lost&Found paper 6x6 stack and one of the sheets read "Spread your wings..." made me think "graduate."  I used Tatter Angel Glitter Mist, Lindsey StampGang, a paper Doily, cotton trim, Copic Markers, Stickles and Martha Stewart leaf paper punch.


Thanks for stopping by and remember if you want this awesome stamp visit www.ibrakeforstamps.com and use my discount code at check out...SAVE10ELSA
Thanks again and as always...

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elsa!!! Another gorgeous card!!! Love the little bird peeking out from behind the flowers:)
    Have a fun weekend my friend:)
    ♥hugs♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Elsa! I love the pop-up effect. Is this like an easel card? I need more details please! Love the Spread Your Wings idea for a graduate - my daughter is graduating in a couple of weeks along with my niece and a bunch of their friends so I need some ideas for graduate cards! Keep em coming girlfriend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI girl...yeah this is an easel card, my favorite type of cards to make. They are so easy. Appreciate you visiting and Congratz for your graduate!! One stepping stone complete...many to go...
      oxoxo
      Elsa

      Delete
  3. Elsa, this is beautiful!! Great Job. I have had a long week and I am tired and all I want to do is play in my craft room. I got a surprise, and have Monday off as well. I am working on a new mini album. I am hoping to have it done and the bugs worked out of it by the end of the weekend! Woo hoo! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo