Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Bear Scrapbook Layout

Moving right along with the 12 days of Christmas at JAFDT. The team members have been assigned themes. This is my second entry...this is my Snowflake themed project. It's up for auction now.  I have been busy busy working on getting this projects out!! But I think I have managed to fall behind...what's new? lol

I want to thank all who have commented about Brandi's Cystic Fibrosis diagnosis. Your kind words and prayers mean alot!  She is not doing really good today, she has been in bed all day.  I got her to eat a lil bit earlier which was a good sign. 

Ok now for my inspiratoin....my layout!! Let me know what you y'all think and go check it out on Ebay..click HERE.





and as always...
THANKS SO MUCH FOR STOPPING BY
HUGGENS AND SQUEEZENS
ELSA
:)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet is this...I love the little bear, that image makes the whole thing absolutely pop.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo