Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wow, a lil breather before it all starts again!

Hi...what a fun few days! I sure enjoyed these blog hops! Kept me busy thats for sure! One thing I didnt care for was picking out a winner for the free cut files I offered! I tried to pick just one for each day but I just couldnt do it! Everyone that hopped along was just so awesome and left such nice comments!!! There were approx 40 of you who participated. I want to thank you so much for hopping through all the blogs! I know it takes a while to get through all the blogs, especially when you have to follow here and follow there, add this and that, so again...thanks so much for doing it all!
So for you that just joined my group of followers and for those followers who took the time to hop, I have decided to let all of you have the files... I will email you the links!!! I read all the comments and took all the email address but I could have missed one, or two...lol  If you left a comment between May 18 and the 22nd and you don't get an email from me, please contact me! So ok, Im on my way to email  you those files!
These .svg files can be cut with any software that supports .svg's.  I use SCAL2 on my cricut.
THANKS so much for your support!!!  I will  though, have to pick one winner for the teddy bears, I will announce that person Friday.
and as always...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is just so kind of you to do! Lokking forward to seeing your next project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so very nice for you to do. I loved the hop and your projects were beautiful Thank you so much for sharing your projects and the files.
    Barbara B
    bkb248@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your files. Thanks for the bear tutorial. I managed to make one very cute although I cannot draw a straight line!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elsa, I love your bears so much and I really, really thought I had posted to your blog hop; however, I can't find my post either! If you are still offering the svg files for the 5 bears, I would so love to have them. I understand if you can't do it though. I looked and looked for my post because I did follow the blog, but could not find it. I love your work and you are on my favorites. I visit almost every day to see if you have come up with something else. I just finished a baby book and kind of followed your 1-6 months book. I did 1-12 months though and it did really wind up pretty big. Trying to decide the best way to bind it so it looks good. Thanks so much for all your wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo