Friday, September 16, 2011

Feeling like Ustream...Halloween card

HI! soo I was thinking that this Saturday we should gather some supplies and meet up over on my Ustream Channel! yes?  We will be making what I'm calling a "Trick N Treat"  card, a nifty little card with a secret surprise spot for goodies, neat folding for this card! I will post a reminder tomorrow as usual

Saturday September 17th, at 6pm Central Standard time...
7pm Eastern
5pm Mountain
4pm Pacific

...here is what you'll need for this neat card...

  • scissor
  • glue
  • 2 or 3 contrasting papers
  • stamps or embellishments preferably flat since they will be going inside the card
  • bone folder
  • paper cutter
  • shader inks/chalk
  • halloween colors would be nice, but it could be any type of card of cours
hope you can come meet with me -- I miss chatting with you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo