Monday, September 27, 2010

Halloween Mini KIT!

Hi...how about this, Im posting 2x in less than 24 hours!! A first for me, but I wanted to get this kit out. I 've had many emails on where it could be purchased so I had to post a link asap!
thank you all for your support, its such a wonderful feeling. ok here is what you get in the Kit...
(scroll down past this entry to view the complete mini :)
***Being having problems with the Paypal button if you can not access the paypal pay page please contact me and I will invoice you directly. 
THANKS!  you can email me at
****************************************************
$32.00




*******************************************************
*** If you are outside the USA please contact me for shipping prices. Thanks!**
As always...THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!!!
HUGGS 
ELSA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo