Friday, September 24, 2010

Micheals Coupons (In a rush Hit and Post...)


Hi all, I hope everyone is doing well. I am working on a gatefold Halloween Mini and I just realized I am out of bling!! What is a girl to do???  Well if one has interent one runs to the nearest site that provides coupons and prints one out! lol I refuse to pay full price now a days.  So I thought I would share the savings...
Just right click on the coupon below, it will take you to a separate page where you can print it. :)

Here is another link to 20% off your entire purchase for Sunday the 26th, also just click
the coupon and print!!!
Enjoy!!!

 Ok well this was a run by post! lol Sorta like a Hit and Run...Off to Micheals!
You all have a wonderful Weekend,
And as always...
thanks for stopping
hugss
Elsa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elsa! I'm glad to hear that your starting your Halloween album. I'm a bit behind and just now ordered my paper to make one. I'm not sure what kind of bling you were looking for but if your interested in saving some money on embellishments such as bling you can go to www.scrapbuck.com and they have quite a bit. It's simular to Prima but has one flaw and that is that they are sometimes frustrating to get off of the acetate so you have to take a bit more pains with it. But it's dirt cheap. So far I haven't had any problems whatsoever with them coming unglued off my things. Just thought I'd share that I'd pass that info along. A friend of mine ran across the site about a year ago and told me about it. Have a WONDERFUL weekend! :) Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo