For the Christmas in July blog hop click here for the USTREAM reminder read below...
Hi all Saturday, you and you and YOU and You over there, and me will meet for a UStream class!! yay, I just love when I get to chat with you ladies, makes my day.
July 16th...this Saturday at 6pm Central....that would make it
5pm Mountain and
4pm Pacific time.
For this project you will need the following...
- chipboard 2 pcs about 5x5 or so I rounded the corners but that is optional
- 4 doilies
- glue your choice, i will be using hot glue and demensional tape
- 3 - 6x6 sheets of decorative paper, im using PINK mm hmm.
- embellishments -- flowers, beads ...
- tule or ribbon
- a crop a dile or hole punch that is strong enough to punch through your chipboard
- 6 eyelets
- 5x5 pc of lace
- stickles also optional but who can create without this???
I think that is it...check out the wall hanging picture HERE, I think it's gonna be fun!
hope to see ALL of you there...((grin))
kisses and as always