Wednesday, June 30, 2010

ECLIPSE WAS AWESOME! and look at my 6 months of baby...

I got home at 2:30 am from watching Eclipse! Couldn't wait till tomorrow, I had to go watch it. It was the best movie yet...the warewolfs rock in this movie.
 And of course Jacob is...well, you all go watch it ..it's awsome. 
 Nothing much happened today, it was nice and cloudy outside and I bummed around the house all day.
I am excited to report that  my "Our Story" mini album sold on ebay today
and I'm quite happy about that!! yay! 

I 've listed the following book this time, I called it "My First Six Months" cause on each page is a little baby bear holding a number...1 thru 6 :)  I think it turned out soooo cute. 
Take a look...

This book measures 11 x 5.


 
 

Thank you so very much for stopping by!!
Have a very Blessed Day!
Huggs
Elsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo