Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ahhh, Tuesday morning...Tutorial time One Page Binding

Hi all, well,  Krystal and I crafted all night Sunday continued till 7am non stop, no sleep, at all... then we headed to Micheals Monday morning,  and ending our Monday  relaxing quietly at BooksAMillion sipping on iced coffee. I had lots of fun. She is my best friend. I think we both went home and crashed until this morning!!  Can't wait to do it again!!!
Ok, so now, here is my latest design. This page is so easy to make and allows your mini albums to hold tons of pictures! I will show you the complete mini soon.
Hope you enjoy this and that it inspires you to create!!! :)




Leave me comment, tell me what you think! :)

4 comments:

  1. awesome idea. I am still on the fence for a BIA or Cinch. I want one and your book is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this tutorial on YT- what a great idea, Elsa! I am definitely going to try this! I love making mini albums, especially with unusual fold and components. I look forward to more of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your tutorial. A great way to use your double sided paper and I do not have to use chipboards all the time to do a mini album.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was just last year that i became addicted to scrapbooking. And just last week that i have tried making mini albums. And so i search for mini album tutorial and saw this one! I tried it already. Love it!
    I like the fact that your videos dont take tooo long (unlike some that i've watched) and yet i learned sooo much!
    But i hope that i was able to see the finished product per page of this particular mini album. Love to see your designs and ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo