Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday, I have a great find to share!!

Hi all, It looks like the rain is gone, at least for the time being. If your from Florida, Pensacola specifically, you will have heard the saying, "If you don't like the weather, wait an hour or two, it will change" We go from sunny, to cloudy to "are we in a hurricane?" in a matter of hours. 
 I love it though, wouldn't move if I had the chance.
Today I have two things to share, the first is this awesome site I found...They post daily specials on some really neat items.

They have daily specials, some REALLY good sales. Check them out.
 
Ok well, I hope you all are doing well; I will return later on today or tomorrow with a new video. I have a drawing to show you all!


Thanks all for you comments and support!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo