Friday, August 6, 2010

TGIF!! Accordion tutorial, per request.

Hello...what a week. I have been busy scrapping my lil heart out! I have also pulled my "doodles" out of the closet and will introduce them to you all soon. I have always loved to draw, but never really thought I could use them in my creations until now. Most of the cards I see are all using adorable girly images, and that is just what I have in my drawing tablet!!!  I have six little girls that I will introduce one by one...the first will come to you in the cover of an album, if God permits, no later than Monday!! I'm really excited!!! I hope you like her.
Anywayyyyy, today I have a tutorial on an accordion mini I made and sold on ebay a few weeks ago. I have had several request for this one. (Request for the flowers are also coming in, so have patience with me, I will get to video taping a tutorial for those also. :)  This tutorial was taped after 3am, I had had NO sleep and well, you can tell lol, I make tons of mistakes, so I hope I don't confuse you all tooo bad!

You all take care an enjoy your Friday AND my tutorial...((((huggssss)))


Thanks so much for your support!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Elsa,

    I will try this accodeon-book soon. It´s so surprising, I love it!!

    Huggs
    Christiana
    ...and I can use all my little paperpieces

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this video - you are too funny! I'll be trying one of these, thanks for the info. :)

    -Erica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your YouTube videos, so i thought i would check out your blog. I wanted to say thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your creativity! Just found your blog and I'm really enjoying all your ideas. Your work is so amazing.
    Sandi Smith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo