Hello all, its been a while since my last class sooo I'm really excited to meet with everyone again!! I just enjoy the chat so much!!! For todays class you will need the following...
- AWood Frame we are using a 4x6
- Marth Stewart's Ink Pad
- Metal Chain about 6"
- "Vacation" sticker is what we are using but you can use Any sticker you want or don't even use one! lol
- A strip of Bling
- Die cut butterflies < I am using the Martha Stewart punch butterfly
- 3 to 5 Rossettes and about 10 assorted sized flowers, the biggest flower in my kit was about half inch I think.
- Die cut swirlis to add to the flower arrangement < also optional
- and Sea Shells
***** YOU WILL NEED A HEAT Gun to dry the ink on the frame quickly!! *****
Now if you purchased my kit all you will need is a Glue gun, stickles and that is pretty much it.
Hope to see you today at 6pm Central Time...or
and as always...loads of Besitos and