Sunday, June 5, 2011

Ustream was a bust tonight :(

Well, we tried for an hour to get UStream to "stream video" without any success!! For some reason it just wouldn't allow me to broadcast video, audio was fine but not video!!! ACK!! So frustrating...thank you all that waited around for a whole hour just to see if it would work.  If any of you know of another streaming channel we can meet on let me know. As of right now I am looking into LIVESTREAM.COM  So far so good, but I don't have have all the details. I am going to play around with it for a lil'while and get back to you all with the details. You might have to create accounts to view, not sure yet.  I am also trying to see why Ustream was not working!!!!  In any matter, THANKS again for waiting around, thanks for all your support!!!   The class has been resheduled for next Saturday, June 11th at 6pm, location not yet known! lol

Kisses ---  and as always

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sissy....email me via my blog....I have ahd to delete my yahoo. I got your message and I am so so so sorry!!! I feel just awful Sissy sick to my stomach!!! Please let me know if you got your pc sorted out! Big BIG hugs to you Kimi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo