Saturday, March 19, 2011

Class tonight at 6pm

HI all like always Im running around trying to get everything ready.
Ustream Class for the mini paper bag album is tonight at 6pm Central Standard time.

Mountain = 5pm
Pacific =4pm
Eastern = 7pm

You will need
  • Chipboard for cover
  • Stack of your favorite papers
  • Decorational punches optional /die paper punch
  • Scissors
  • Glue
  • Cutting board  - Bone folder - ruler
  • Crop-a-dile or hole punch of your choice
  • flowers, embellishment, ribbon (to bind book with)
  • Inks if you wish to distress or highlight your edges
That's about it... Hope to see there!

3 comments:

  1. I feel bad! I will be late getting on, but I will be on! I want so bad to attend my first class with you and look forward to it. See you later. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsa, and Krysral,
    Im not gonna be able to interact with you both, as it will be 5am, Monday Morning, NZ time, and I will be at work. Bugger!!!!!!!, oh well, we will have a time to chat, maybe you should get a chat on ur own ning site!!! hahahahehhehehe, now there's a thought.
    Love yah's
    XX :-)
    J

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elsa! I attended the ustream class and loved it. I don't have those cute little bags though. I do have the standard size paper bags from Michaels. The celebrate it brand. Can you give me the dimensions for the cover if I use the bigger bags? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo