Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm running late!

Hi all! well coas in the house of Elsa! lol  Krystal and I leave tomorrow morning and there is loads of stuff to do before then. So ladies I will be gone for a few days. Probably Tuesday before I post again...
Tina, one of my followers and new buddy asked if she could use ABBIE in another project besides the challange I had hosted...and the answer is YES. Please use her on your projects but if you don't mind please give me credit. I'm trying really hard to get my work out there and that would be such an incredible way of doing so!!!  The last 2 kits ordered will be shipped tomorrow morning on my way out...sorry ladies I tried to make it today but no time to run to the post office.  I didnt have time to post my flower sprig either so, Kathy if your reading this, I have you BLUE ROSE sprig!!! Just havent listed it, but if you would please email me at justafeww@gmail.com I will shipp it to you when I return. Margie...your winning prize will also be shipped on friday and THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the stamps you sent me!! I will have to share this stamps with all you ladies when I get back.  She sent me some border stamps and some butterfly wing stamps LOVELY!   Ok well...I better get going. We are gonna take our camera so maybe we can have some video when we return...wish us luck!!! 
ok then....Biloxi Mississippi here we come!!! lol
LOVE YOU ALL...TTYL!!
AND as always...

5 comments:

  1. C U When U Return, carnt wait to see the photo's

    XX :-)
    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Elsa for getting out the kits, looking forward to working on them! Hope you have a wonderful trip and safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun!!!
    See you when you come back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have lotsa fun....can't wait to see what goodies you brought back!! Missing you sissy :( Huggzzzz Kimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elsa, yes I really want the blue flower, I sent a email.. Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo