Thursday, February 17, 2011

Entering a Lindy's Stamp Gang contest...

Hi all, ok so here is another first for me. I entered my lil project over at the Lindy Stamp Gang blog.   They are hosting a "Few of your favorite things Contest"  All I had to do was design a project using my favorite colors...so guess what color mine was?? lol PINK! yeap. Love pink...the contest ends on my birthday, the 20th of Feb!! (Did I mention this was my birthday month???? hmmm??? huh??? lol )  I'm not sure how the judging is going to work but go check them out and if you'r allowed to vote, hit mine up! lol  Lots of talent over there though.  Here is the image I submitted.
Those of you joing the UStream class for the mini album don't forget the kit and a lil note, I had to reshedule the Tag mini date.  "Life" is mandating my schedule again! lol
Ok...so here is the image...it's a  photo frame / mat. It has a back stand like a photo frame would. 

I used one of my flower sprigs to complete this project, it just finished it off so nicely!!




oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh one more thing!!!
THANKS for the great response to my flower sprigs!! WOW!!! I have been busy makeing those!! I shipped the first boxes today!! I have several more to complete tonight and those will be out this Friday! Can't thank you all enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here are all the ones going out tomorrow and need some to get ready for Friday...LOVE YA ALL!!!

and as always....






4 comments:

  1. OMG!!!these embellishments are so BEAUTIFUL.This is the 4th time today that I am hopping on to your blog to see them.They are so gorgeous and s is your work.I had been a quiet follower of your blog since last few weeks,but this embellishment is irresistible.
    Hugs
    Mansi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sis....those are just so beautiful!! Good luck with your design!! They just gotta pick you!! These are just DELISCIOUS!! Hope you are having a great day..talk to you soon....oh..hey before I go...is this your birthday month???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA lol!! Love ya mmmmmuah!! Kimi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Elsa!! I am on the DT for the Lindy Stamp Gang and I had to stop by to tell you how amazing I think your card is!!! You really did a beautiful job! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embellishments, I glad that you won a prize

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo