Hello my friends...today when I opened my comments I was warmly surprised by this award. What I do, I do cause I Love meeting people, I love creating and I genuinely love Sharing...I have never experienced such caring from people I haven't even met; like I have with all of you on Blogger and Youtube. It truly warms my soul and encourages me to continue. Paula, I met when I visted her UStream class, and she was my first "win" ever...she had us draw numbers and I wont a Sizzix die!! I couldnt have been happier and more appreicative, and now Paula is the First to send me this award and say some truly nice things about me on her blog http://cropnotesandcrafts.blogspot.com/. She is such a neat person and I'm glad to have met her.
I have to do a couple things first though, first I have to tell you 8 things about myself and then pass it on to 8 other talented ladies...This is going to be so hard, since I can only send it to 8 of you...so here goes...
8 things about me...
- I was born in Texas and moved to Florida in 1985 and a year later my first daughter Krystal was born making me the happiest person on Earth. (I divorced her father cause I allowed him to turn me into a statisic...I was a battered wife for 4 years)
- I met my soul mate in 1988 and 2 years later my youngest was born Brandi...she is one of God's kids a miracle in more ways than one. My daughter has Cystic Fibrosis (CF) and has one of the best attitudes about it! She is a great kid!
- I feel blessed everyday and thank the Lord for giving me a hint of creativity that has allowed me to meet all you sweet ladies.
- I hate to excercise, even though my big butt needs it! I would rather sit, craft and eat chocolate!
- I love to dance and have me a some white russians! mm hmmm yes mam' love that Khalua lol
- I love Criminal Minds, NCIS, CIS and all that is TWILIGHT!! Go Team Edward!!
- I think no scrapbooker can EVER have enough paper, paper punches, chalk, glue, you name it I can never get enough of it!!!
- I like to eat bananas and peanut butter and can drink up to 8 pitchers of coffee a day! (think maybe that is why I don't sleep? )lol
Now... I chose the following 8 talented ladies...
1. Krystal http://www.krystalsnight.blogspot.com/ Because without her I couldn't video tape all those tutorials!! haha nooo, because she keeps me on my toes, tells me what I need to hear not what I want to hear and because she has some neat talents of her own!! You just gotta love 'er.
2. Kimie http://uniquescrappiness.blogspot.com/ Because she listens when you speak...she is a true friend and she creates some of the most femenine and beautiful items and in just a short period of time she became my cyber sis!!!
3. Suzie http://scrappingsuzieqtt.blogspot.com/ Because she is one of the most friendliest most enthusiactic persons' I have come across. She makes you feel at home And her creations are stunning. Just check her paper bag album! wow!
4. Arlene http://butterflykisseswithlove.blogspot.com/ Because she comes across as so sincere, shares all her talents and her projects are totally Stunning!
5. Tmika http://scrapdaworld.blogspot.com/ Because this lady has the best most organized swaps! They are always fun and creative. She is also so nice and someone you would love to have as a friend!
6. Kathy http://www.paperphenomenon.blogspot.com/ Because she is full or engergy!! and her creations are amazing!
7. Jules http://www.thejulebox.com/ Because this girl don't meet a stranger. She has an instant charm that disarms you and makes you wanna hug her! Plus she shares her talents on youtube to newbies!!!
8 Bona http://www.keeponscrappin.blogspot.com/ Because all her creations are so beautiful! She is so talented and does such a great job of sharing all her information for others to benefit! Plus she makes a great friend, another one I wish I lived by!!
Ok, that was the hardest thing I had to do! To pick 8 is just hard!! lol In my heart all you ladies diserve an award...
Thanks for following me...
and as alway....