Thursday, February 17, 2011

Ustream this Sat plus Freebie!! Sweet Memories printout.

HI all...here we go again. We will be adding the back and front covers to the mini album we started last Saturday. 
You will need...
  • 2 pieces of chipboard, at least 6.5" x 4.5'
  • Enough paper to cover the front and back of each chipboard piece
  • Glue
  • Scissors
  • Ribbon, key rings or what ever you have decided to bind it with, I will be using the Bind-it All metal rings.
  • Ink to edge the covers, I will be using Tim Holtz's distressing inks
  • Embellishements to put on the cover, I think Im going to use one of my flower sprigs and a computer printer saying.
I made a printout for you  to use if you want to ... I will be using the top one with the Butterfly (of course! lol) but I did it several different ways so maybe you  all can us it. I will be printing it and layering before I place it on the front of my book. Just right click it, save it and print it!  When you right click it will save ALL 4 images as one.  Hope it works!!!

Ok the class is this Saturday, Feb 19th (1 day from my special day!!!! did i mention that fact yet??? lol) ok the class starts at 6pm...Hope to see ya all there!!

Saturday, Feb 19th, at 6pm Central Standard time...

7 pm Easter time
5 pm Mountain time
4 pm Pacific Time

here is the freebie image...



and as always.....

4 comments:

  1. Elsa your too good to us hun,love the different ways you did this. see you saturday xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elsa, can't wait until this evening, finally found the Bailey Paper at Joanns. I really love this mini... PS..Happy B-Day to you on Sunday... Kathy R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am going to be with my oldest son for his birthday tonight, so I will watch the recording! I will be there in spirit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elsa - I could not attend I was in Maine for a Scrapbook weekend and I forgot to bring my mini we made last week!!! I wanted to show everyone. Anyways - I completed 23 SB pages!

    Also - I went to your channel but can't find last nights class.... I'll keep looking,
    Hugs
    Sheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo