Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Reminder...

HI all...today I spent it in my scraproom. All but one order will go out in the mail tomorrow.  I'm ready to start creating and I'm very excited about the ideas dancing in my head.  Can't wait to share them with you all.

But first, I wanted to Remind you all of my lil challange I have going on, you know the one with ABBIE...right click her, copy her to you pc...color her, put her on a project and use mr. linkie so I can see her! Come on you all JOIN in! lol I wanna see what you've used her for...I have 3 participants already yay!!!!
Go here to get all the detail and to get Abbie
http://justafewdesigns.blogspot.com/2011/01/you-all-up-for-challange.html


Also, for those of you who missed my UStream class, I am so sorry but I did not record it! I forgot!! I blame it on Krystal, as my assistant she should have caught that no??? lol  but ok.
Thanks so much for visiting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo