Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mini Paper Bag Mini Kit and Flower Sprigs!

Hello...first I want to thank you all for your support with  my flower sprigs!! Wow, I am so super excited everyone loved them! I have to make a few to ship out tomorrow, I have honestly been on cloud 9! THANKS all! Sincerely...thanks!!!
And now, I was reminded to post the Kit for the Ustream class on March 5th, this babys have to be shipped out soon in order for those of you outside the USA can get them in time. But no worries, if its late going out, I will reschedule the class..."OHANA - No one gets left behind!" lol (from one of my fav Disney movies, Lilo&Stich") lol  Anyway...its been posted on my KITS FOR SALE page so click on the button ^up there...but here is the video....enjoy.

Loves and hugs...oh ohohoh...you all busy working on my challange??? hmmm? huh???? lol
ok video...action...shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



as always....

1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful, you sure do an AWESOME JOB, love this mini
    Arohanui
    XX :-)
    J

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to comment!! xoxo